Did you know your child could be eligible to receive free tutoring and a free tablet laptop that you get to KEEP? That's right! As part of the federally-funded No Child Left Behind (NCLB) program, the government offers free tutoring to children who attend eligible schools. 1-on-1 Learning with Laptops uses a unique computer-based program to teach your child, and we send a tutor to your home or public library to guide your child every step of the way. Using our program, the student and the tutor work on interactive assignments that go far beyond what the classroom offers. At the completion of all tutoring hours, you get to KEEP the tablet laptop!
Do you have a hectic schedule or have special requests? 1-on-1 Learning with Laptops provides a program that allows you the maximum flexibility possible:
- FREE Laptop - KEEP the tablet laptop after you complete your sessions!
- FREE internet is provided for the duration of your sessions
- Tutoring available 7 days a week
- In-Home, a public library, or a community center
- Bilingual tutors available
- Tutors specializing in Special Needs instruction
Please call us for details (se habla español).